About People Intouch
We are People Intouch, provider of the world’s leading Whistleblowing and Case Management platform, SpeakUp®. It’s our commitment to solve the ‘Whistleblowing dilemma’.
What makes it so difficult to speak up? What could employees, organisations and society gain if more people would speak up? What can we do to bridge the gap between private information and information known by those who can affect change? To solve this dilemma, we have focused our mission on providing our clients with both cutting edge technology and expert knowledge. Only with the right knowledge we can build the ultimate product and serve organisations and concerned loyal witnesses. We make a clear commitment to keeping our eye on the ball at all time: never underestimate the magnitude of the complexity of speaking up.
Helping organisations activate silent voices!
Who you are & what you will do
You are a sales consultant who is passionate about business ethics and integrity. Alongside your dynamic colleagues you make sure the leads gathered by our Inside Sales team are turned into signed contracts. You look forward to traveling across Europe (once we leave Covid behind us) and helping organisations such as IKEA, BMW and Nestlé to detect misconduct as soon as possible, in the most comprehensive manner. You have an intrinsic interest in SaaS products, socio-political developments related to whistleblowing, ethics/integrity, privacy and anti-corruption legislation and spot interesting market opportunities easily. This will allow you to connect with our prospects on a deeper level than just sales, enable you to provide actual advice and create long-term partnerships. You have a strong DMU focus, selling is in your DNA and you are able to understand and refine complex sales processes effortlessly. Your experience in effective relationship building allows you to make the most out of business visits and conferences to grow your network.
What you have in store
- Fulltime available (40hrs)
- Academic work-level
- Willing to travel regularly and on a relatively short notice
- Affinity with ethics, compliance and privacy
- 2-5 years consultative sales experience
- Full professional proficiency in French (native level) and English
- Superb communication skills (oral & written); flawless, convincing and succinct
- Focus on and experience with negotiating and closing deals
- Familiar with complex sales processes
- Next to all the usual benefits (competitive salary, good pension, company devices and coverage of travel expenses), we offer:
- Working with a purpose; having a real impact on people’s lives on a daily basis, and working for an organisation with a clear societal benefit.
- Personal and professional growth; room to learn and grown, while having the unique opportunity to help further build our company and business development strategies.
- Working in a multi-cultural team at a unique location: the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam.
- Healthy work-life balance with an amazing atmosphere. We have built a great working environment centred on People Intouch’s values; we view our incredible colleagues and culture as one of our core assets.