About People Intouch
Every day we enable millions of people all over the world to voice their concerns. SpeakUp® makes it possible to anonymously report and communicate about misconduct in any language, 24/7/365 days per year.
We have been doing this for the past 15 years, making us a true expert in the field of misconduct reporting. We’ve got the ambition to further expand our leading position worldwide and hereby create a safer everyday life.
Who are you
You are a Marketing student with an international focus, eager to learn more about working in a professional environment. Together with the marketeer, who is part of the Business Development team, you are working on daily tasks like;
- Actively contribute to the development of new (online)marketing campaigns
- Managing AdWords and LinkedIn Campaigns
- Planning and create content for the website and social media
- Improve the navigation/mapping of the commercial website
- Designer skills are a big pro
Next to all the usual benefits, we offer things we consider a lot more valuable: Having a real impact on people’s lives on a daily basis. Personal and professional growth along our core values. Working in a young and international team. Room for personal input.
And finally, being part of our PIT family. Or Pitters, as we like to call ourselves.
What we need
- Available 16 hours (or more!)
- Higher professional education or academic work-level
- Interest in ethics and compliance
- Fluent in English and preferably in one other language
- Be passionate
- Be a partner
- Strive for excellence
- Have fun
- Be fair
Interesting job? Please fill in the form and we will get back to you!
This is who we are
Now that you know more about us, we look forward to learning more about you!