About People Intouch
Every day we enable millions of people all over the world to voice their concerns. SpeakUp® makes it possible to anonymously report and communicate about misconduct in any language, 24/7/365 days per year.
We have been doing this for the past 17 years, making us a true expert in the field of misconduct reporting. We’ve got the ambition to further expand our leading position worldwide and hereby create a safer everyday life.
Who are you
- You have good problem-solving skills.
- You are comfortable working with front-end, back-end and mobile technologies.
- You write readable and highly maintainable code.
- You are curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- Modern day technical terms like Serverless, Lambda, Single Page Application, TDD and BDD approaches, Containers, CI and CD are not alien to you.
- Already living in the Netherlands.
Good to have
- Experience in AWS or any other public cloud
- Experience in Serverless technologies
- Experience in Flutter
- Experience in Typescript
- Knowledge of Typeorm
- Knowledge of Vuetify components
- Knowledge of Vue JS
Next to all the usual benefits (salary of 40K-100K per year depending on experience level, good pension, company devices and coverage of travel expenses), we offer:
Having a real impact on people’s lives on a daily basis. Getting the opportunity to learn new skills from and with your colleagues, and through courses and certifications. Working in an international team. Working at a unique location: the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam.All while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
And finally, being part of our PIT family. Or Pitters, as we like to call ourselves.