Thank you for your interest in People Intouch and visiting our website. Privacy is a core aspect of the services that we provide. We apply this practice to our company website as well.
This Privacy Statement gives you more information on our practices regarding processing of your personal data. People Intouch is the controller of the personal data that is being processed via this website.
Does this privacy statement apply to me?
This Privacy Statement applies to you when you:
- are visiting our website;
- registered on our website to receive information about our services; or
- provided your personal details to us in another way for communication purposes.
Please be informed that this Privacy Statement does not apply to any of the services that we provide. When you use our services to leave a misconduct report, please read the Privacy Statement on the specific website where you can submit your messages.
Information we collect
We collect the following types of data:
- Contact details (you have provided to us, e.g. via the contact form): your name, telephone number, email address, company name and company address.
- Technical details: your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, time zone, location information.
- Use of our website: pages you visited, how you long stay on our website and how you entered our website (e.g. Google Ads) and the time of your visit.
- Other types of data that you might provide to us during our communication.
How and why we use the information we collect
People Intouch may use the collected personal information to:
- communicate with you about our services;
- improve our website and analyse website statistics; and
- to gain insights on our marketing campaigns.
Processing of your contact details to contact you, send you information and inform you is based on your consent and you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will no longer be processed than strictly necessary.
Under no circumstances will any information provided to People Intouch be sold or shared with third parties.
Your privacy choices and rights
You can choose to provide us with your personal data to receive information on our services. You can also choose to browse our website and read all its content. If you want you can turn off cookies in your browser settings and still continue to view the website.
As a data subject, you have several rights concerning the processing of your personal data. This includes:
- access to your personal data: you can request to receive information on which personal data is being processed, why this is processed, who receives it, where processing takes place and how long your data is being stored;
- correction or erasure of your personal data;
- restriction of the processing of your personal data; and
- object to processing of your personal data.
When you send us a request we will respond to you within one month, if it would take longer we will inform you.
If you have any questions concerning your rights or you want to send a request you can contact us via email@example.com. If you are of the opinion that we do not correctly process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Supervisory Authority or your local supervisory authority.
People Intouch is committed to protecting your privacy and complies with privacy laws and regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation. People Intouch has taken extensive technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal data.
The People Intouch website may provide links that refer, or take you directly to, third-party sites. People Intouch accepts no liability for the contents of such web pages, nor is People Intouch responsible for the compliance with data protection regulations by the operators of these sites. You are advised to review the privacy and other policies at third-party sites you visit.
People Intouch may alter or make additions to this Privacy Statement at its own discretion. In order to determine if there has been a change, you should periodically check this part of the People Intouch website.
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our website can be asked via our contact form or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 6 January 2020