Date and time:
Start: June 23, 2021, 10:00 AM CET
End: June 23, 2021, 10:45 AM CET
We’re teaming up with our partner Dentons, the world’s largest law firm, connecting talent to the world’s challenges and opportunities in more than 75 countries. Dentons’ legal and business solutions benefit from deep roots in our communities and award-winning advancements in client service, including Nextlaw, Dentons’ innovation and strategic advisory services. We will offer you a powerful, engaging and insightful 45 minute conversation designed at providing you with practical implementation tips when it comes to establishing a whistleblowing system.
People Intouch and Dentons formed an alliance to pair the most comprehensive technical solution together with the most complete legal offering to meet clients’ needs, named Dentons Whistleblowing Line and Suite of Solutions. Together we are driven to support companies in their drive to build an ethical corporate culture and to provide employees and third parties an effective and secure reporting channel.
What to expect
An insightful and engaging conversation featuring a diverse group of prominent industry voices — all geared around helping you avoid the common pitfalls, giving you a better grasp of best practices such as;
- Failing to comply with the data protection and labor laws of different jurisdictions
- When you poorly communicate your whistleblowing channel
- Refusal to admit anonymous reporting or lack of facilitation
- Handling reports properly
- And many more
- Diego Pol, Head of Dentons Europe Compliance, Barcelona
- Michelle Lamb, Partner, Milton Keynes
- Christian Schefold, Co – Head of Dentons German Compliance, Berlin
- Evita Slijpers Sips, Board Member, People Intouch, Amsterdam
- Ruben Luteijn, Speak Up Consultant, People Intouch, Amsterdam
Curious? Register now for this insightful conversation!